Omni Tissue Homogenizer (TH) Package
The Omni TH is a powerful Tissue Homogenizer that was designed to handle a wide range of samples from 0.03mL to 100mL. The TH can usually process a tissue sample in less than 30 seconds and is compatible with a wide variety of generator probes for flexibility in application requirements.Although the TH was originally developed for tissue homogenization, it will accommodate a wide range of other applications such as emulsions and suspensions, cell disruption, protein extraction and medical research. Lightweight enough to be hand-held it may also be mounted to a motor stand for lengthier processing.
Motor Stand Assembly:
- 5" by 8" epoxy resin base plate
- 19" tall by 3/8" diameter stainless steel support post
- Mounting clamp assembly
- Cross Rod Assembly
Ordering Information: Includes: Tissue Homogenizer (TH), 5x75mm Flat Bottom Stainless Steel generator probe, 7x115mm Saw Tooth Stainless Steel generator probe, 10x115mm Saw Tooth Stainless Steel generator probe, Cross Rod, Motor Stand Assembly
- Processing Range: 0.03mL-100mL
- Power Rating: 125 watt
- Speed Control: Variable from 5,000-35,000rpm
- Dimensions: 16cm(6.5in) height, 5.1cm(2in) diameter.
- Weight: 538g (19oz)
- Sound Level: < 68 db.
- Warranty: One year motor warranty
- Standards Approval: CE approved