Omni Tissue Homogenizer (TH) Package
The Omni TH is a powerful Tissue Homogenizer that was designed to handle a wide range of samples from 0.03mL to 100mL. The TH can usually process a tissue sample in less than 30 seconds and is compatible with a wide variety of generator probes for flexibility in application requirements.Although the TH was originally developed for tissue homogenization, it will accommodate a wide range of other applications such as emulsions and suspensions, cell disruption, protein extraction and medical research. Lightweight enough to be hand-held it may also be mounted to a motor stand for lengthier processing.
Motor Stand Assembly:
- 5" by 8" epoxy resin base plate
- 19" tall by 3/8" diameter stainless steel support post
- Mounting clamp assembly
- Cross Rod Assembly
Ordering Information: Includes: Tissue Homogenizer (TH), 5x75mm Flat Bottom Stainless Steel generator probe, 7x115mm Saw Tooth Stainless Steel generator probe, 10x115mm Saw Tooth Stainless Steel generator probe, Cross Rod, Motor Stand Assembly, instruction manual and 1-year warranty
- Processing Range: 0.03mL-100mL
- Power Rating: 150 watt
- Speed Control: Variable from 5,000-35,000rpm
- Dimensions: 16cm(6.5in) height, 5.1cm(2in) diameter.
- Weight: 538g (19oz)
- Sound Level: < 68 db.
- Warranty: One year motor warranty
- Standards Approval: TUV, CSA, and CE approved