Omni THQ - Digital Tissue Homogenizer
Homogenize more reliably & more comfortably with the Omni THQ, a digital tissue homogenizer that provides extremely accurate and repeatable results in a lightweight, hand-held design. It includes an integrated digital speed display that ensures consistent results for a variety of laboratory applications. Processing range:
The THQ features our new Whisper Drive Technology™ – a brushless motor that is ultra-quiet during operation and virtually maintenance-free. Unlike brush motors, Whisper Drive Technology guarantees accuracy and repeatability, since the motor holds its processing speed to 0.5% accuracy throughout the homogenization cycle, regardless of fluctuations in sample size or sample viscosity.
The THQoperates with patented Omni Tip™ Plastic Homogenizer Probes, available in both soft tissue and hard tissue versions. These probes eliminate concerns about cross-contamination between samples. Stainless steel generator probes are also available for larger and tougher sample types.
The Omni THQ is ideal for tissue homogenization, emulsions and suspensions, cell disruption, protein extraction and medical research. It can be hand-held or mounted to a lab stand for lengthier processing. The THQ's efficient energy saving motor provides the same powerful performance you would expect from an Omni homogenizer.
Save Time and Money with Omni Tip™ Plastic Generator Probes!
- Energy efficient 40 watt motor
- Integrated Digital Speed Display and Controller for accurate, repeatable results
- Whisper Drive Technology ensures ultra-quiet operation (<65db)
- Compatible with patented Omni Tip™ Plastic Probes and 10mm stainless steel generator probes
- Lightweight ergonomic design
- Includes specially designed stand mount adapter
Ordering Information: Includes motor drive unit, stand clamp, 6 Soft Tissue Omni Tip™ Plastic Homogenizer Probes, 6 Hard Tissue Omni Tip™ Plastic Probes, tool kit, instruction manual and storage box.
- Processing Range: 0.25 mL-100 mL (with Omni Tips)
- Power Rating: 40 watts
- Speed Control: Variable from 8,000-32,000 rpm (increments of .5 or 500 rpm)
- Dimensions: Height: 19.69 cm (7.75 in) height, 6.03 cm (2.375 in) max. diameter
- Weight: 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Sound Level:< 65 db.
- Warranty: Three year motor warranty
- Standards Approval: CE approved