Omni Sonic Ruptor 400
The Omni Sonic Ruptor 400 Ultrasonic Homogenizer offers precision engineering with all the features necessary to create a total system for ultrasonic disruption. Popular applications include nanoparticle dispersion, creating emulsions, cell disruption and homogenization. The Sonic Ruptor 400 is capable of creating an emulsion down to 1/100 of a micron.
High Power with automatic tuning and wide range of accessories
- Variable power to 400 watts
- Process 250 µl to 1 L
- Automatic tuning for easy interchange of probe tips
- Pulse mode power allows samples to be processed while limiting temperature rise
- Integrated timer and adjustable power
- Wide range of accessories including sound abatement chambers and continuous flow chambers
Note: Processing tips, stand assembly and accessories sold separately.
Ordering Information: Unit includes 400 watt control unit, transducer, tool kit and instruction manual.
- Power Rating: 400 watts
- Output Frequency: 20 kHz
- Timer: 0 to 15 minutes
- Control Unit Dimensions: 12.5 in. (31.75cm) width, 12.5 in. (31.75 cm) depth, 4in. (10.6cm) height
- Transducer Dimensions: 7.6 x 14.3 cm
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Warranty: Two year warranty
- Certification: CSA and CE approved