Omni Sonic Ruptor 4000
The Omni Sonic Ruptor 4000 Ultrasonic Homogenizer is a 400 watt ultrasonic homogenizer fully enclosed in a sound abatement chamber with a clear plexiglass door and integrated power controls.
Enclosure contains a adjustable shelf to accommodate a broad range of sample sizes. The Omni Sonic Ruptor 4000 offers precision engineering with all the features necessary to create a total system for ultrasonic disruption. Popular applications include nanoparticle dispersion, creating emulsions, cell disruption and homogenization. The Sonic Ruptor 4000 is capable of creating an emulsion down to 1/100 of a micron.
High Power with automatic tuning and wide range of accessories
- Variable power to 400 watts
- Process 250 µl to 1 L
- Automatic tuning for easy interchange of probe tips
- Pulse mode power allows samples to be processed while limiting temperature rise
- Integrated timer with adjustable power
- Sound abatement chamber with clear plexiglass door
- Wide range of accessories including sound abatement chambers and continuous flow chambers
Note: Processing tips and accessories sold separately
Ordering Information: Unit includes 400 watt control unit integrated into a sound abatement chamber, transducer, tool kit and instruction manual.
- Power Rating: 400 watts
- Output Frequency:20Hz
- Timer:0-15 minute adjustable timer
- Volume Range:Process sample volumes of 0.25mL to 1,000mL
- Dimensions: Height: 23.5in. (56.69 cm), Width: 9.9 in. (25.15 cm), Depth: 12 in. (30.48 cm)
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Warranty: One year warranty
- Certification: CE approved