Omni Prep 96 Multi-Sample Homogenizer
96 – Sample Automated Homogenizer
The unique Omni Prep 96 Multi-Sample Homogenizer supports automated homogenization of up to ninety six samples in a single batch in sample tubes ranging from 1.5 mL to 50 mL. With the Omni Prep 96 workflow software, custom profiles can be created and deployed in minutes through an interactive GUI for hands-free sample prep of one to ninety six samples.
Human Like Generator Probe Movement
The Omni Prep 96 was designed to provide automated homogenization using the same generator probe movement as a manual handheld homogenizer operated by a laboratory technician. During processing the motor heads are capable of both vertical and horizontal intra-tube movement to maximize sample contact with the generator probes in order to ensure complete homogenization.
Whisper Drive Technology
The Omni Prep 96 features Whisper Drive Technology. Equipped with 4 X 40 watt brushless motors the Omni Prep 96 is virtually maintenance free and ultra quite during operation. With whisper drive technology the motor holds processing speed to +/- 1% to ensure reproducibility and accuracy across all samples regardless of fluctuations in sample size and viscosity.
Eliminate Cross Contamination
The Omni Prep 96 is capable of utilizing 7 mm plastic Omni Tip generator probes. Clean Omni Tips are selected for each sample processing step then ejected between samples to ensure only clean tips are used for each sample thus eliminating cross contamination. Omni Tips remove the tedious task of disassembly and cleaning of stainless steel generator probes. With the ability to have a one use generator probe, Omni Tips are an ideal solution for applications targeted at nucleic acid extraction or for applications where reproducibility is critical.
- Automated homogenization of up to ninety six samples
- Process 5 mL to 30 mL in 14 mL to 50 mL tubes
- Create custom sample processing profiles in the Prep 96 software
- Unique oscillating motion to ensure complete homogenization
- Variable speed from 500 – 30,000 rpm
- Compatible with 5, 7, 10 mm stainless steel generator probes
- Compatible with 7 mm plastic Omni Tips
- Optional sonic cleaning bath for automated cleaning of stainless steel probes
- Sample Capacity: 96
- Programming: Customizable through Omni Prep 96 software
- Processing Range: .25mL to 30mL
- Generator Probes:5 mm, 7 mm, 10 mm stainless or hybrid probes and 7 mm Omni Tip plastic probes
- Probe Cleaning: Cleaning cycle through ultrasonic bath or ejection of Omni Tips
- Volume Range: 250 µL to 30 mL
- Motor Power Rating: Up to 4 – 40w
- Speed Control: 500 to 28,000rpm
- Dimensions: 37.5 in. (w) x 16 in. (d) x 27 in. (h)
- Weight: 95 lbs (43kg)
- Sound Level: < 75 db.
- Warranty: One year
- Certification: CE