Omni Mixer Homogenizer
Since 1956 the Omni Mixer Homogenizer has been synonymous with laboratory homogenizers. The Omni Mixer Homogenizer is a powerful 600 watt homogenizer that is compatible with a wide range of generator probes, blade assemblies and sealed containers to offer the perfect mix of dependability, versatility and power. The Omni mixer is ideally suited for homogenizing, blending and creating emulsions.
The Omni Mixer is compatible with stainless steel generator probes ranging in diameter from 7 mm to 35 mm and glass, plastic or stainless steel chambers from 13 mL to 1360 mL with sealed generator probes or blades.
- Processing Range: 0.25 mL to 10 L
- Generator Probes: 7, 10, 20, 32 and 35 mm
- Blade Assemblies: 1" and 2" in sealed chambers
- Power: 600 watt
- Speed: Variable from 500 to 20,000 rpm
Ordering Information: Includes 600 watt variable speed motor, motor stand assembly, generator probe adapter, tool kit and instruction manual.
- Processing Range:0.25 mL - 10 L
- Power Rating:600 watt
- Speed Control:Variable from 500 - 20,000 rpm
- Dimensions:Height (with stand): 24 in. (60.96 cm), Width: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Weight:9.5kg (21lbs)
- Sound Level< 68 db.
- Warranty:Three year motor warranty
- Standards Approval:CE approved