Omni Micro Homogenizer (UHB)
The Omni Micro Homogenizer is a hand-held battery powered rotor-stator homogenizer designed for use inside or outside of a laboratory setting. The Micro homogenizer is powered by a 12 volt lithium ion battery that provides operating speeds from 5,000 to 30,000 rpm for rapid homogenization of samples in volumes from 0.20 mL to 100 mL. It is an ideal solution for field based homogenization procedures involving the processing of tissues or soft plant material.
The Omni Micro Homogenizer is compatible with stainless steel generator probes from 5 mm to 10 mm or disposable 7 mm Omni Tip generator probes for customers concerned with cross contamination. Hybrid generator probes are also available.
Save Time and Money with Omni Tip™ Plastic Homogenizer Probes!
Note: Stainless Steel Generator Probes and Omni Tip™ Plastic Probes are sold separately.
Ordering Information: Includes 35 watt motor, 12 volt battery, tool kit and instruction manual.
- Processing range with stainless steel probes: <200µL to 100mL
- Processing range with Omni Tip plastic probes: 0.25mL to 30mL
- Power Rating: 35 watt
- Speed Control: Variable from 5,000-30,000rpm
- Dimensions: Height: 9 in. (22.86cm), Maximum Diameter: 3.0 in. (7.62 cm)
- Weight: 466g (16.4oz)
- Sound Level: < 72 db.
- Warranty: One year motor warranty
- Standards Approval: CE approved