Omni Macro-ES Programmable Homogenizer Package
The Omni Macro-ES Programmable Homogenizer is a powerful 1800 watt programmable homogenizer that is compatible with a wide range of generator probes, blade assemblies and sealed containers to offer the perfect mix of dependability, versatility and power. The Omni Macro-ES is ideally suited for homogenizing, blending and creating emulsions and with a digital speed display ensures reproducibility across samples.
The Omni Macro-ES is compatible with stainless steel generator probes ranging in diameter from 7 mm to 55 mm and glass, plastic or stainless steel chambers from 13 mL to 1360 mL with sealed generator probes or blades.
- Processing Range: 0.25 mL to 30 L
- Generator Probes: 7, 10, 20, 32, 45 and 55 mm
- Blade Assemblies: 1" and 2" in sealed chambers
- Power: 1800 watt
- Digital display
- Store up to 12 programs including speed, run time and ramp functions
- Speed: Variable from 500 to 20,000 rpm
Ordering Information: Includes 1800 watt variable speed motor, motor stand assembly, 20 x 195 mm sawtooth, 30 x 195 mm flat bottom, 45 x 195 mm flat bottom stainless steel generator probes, quick connect coupling assembly, two quick connect adapters, generator probe adapter, tool kit, and instruction manual.
- Processing Range:0.25 mL - 30 L
- Power Rating:1800 watt
- Speed Control: Variable from 500 - 20,000rpm, soft start, 0.5% accuracy
- Programs: 12 programs with 12 time and speed steps, including ramping function
- Interface: RS-232 and windows software
- Dimensions: Height: 30.5 in. (77.47 cm), Width: 8 in. (20.32 cm)
- Weight: 14.5kg (32lbs.)
- Sound Level: < 68 db.
- Warranty: Three year motor warranty
- Standards Approval: CE certified