Bead Ruptor 4 Homogenizer
The Omni Bead Ruptor 4 is the newest addition to the Omni line of Bead Ruptor bead mill homogenizers. Built upon the innovative design and unsurpassed quality of Omni's Bead Ruptor family, the Bead Ruptor 4 provides powerful performance in a compact design.
Using disposable sample tubes pre-filled with a variety of lysing beads, the Bead Ruptor 4 vigorously and uniformly shakes up to 4 tubes at a time providing an efficient, consistent homogenization and high-yield. The Omni Bead Ruptor 4 is an ideal solution for releasing DNA, RNA, proteins and enzymes from very tough and small samples while still retaining molecular integrity.
Benefits of the Bead Ruptor 4 Homogenizer include:
- Simultaneously homogenize up to 4 x 2mL or 0.5mL tubes, 4 x 1.5 mL or 1 x 7mL tube
- Convenient front-loading tube holder position for ease of use and optimal bead/sample interactions
- Processing range is ideal for soft tissue samples
- No cool-down required between runs = non-stop processing
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination
- No sample degradation due to quick processing
- Smaller footprint to maximize bench space
Wide range of bead kits for any sample type
Omni International offers users ultimate flexibility with a range of bead beating tubes and lysing matrices to support homogenization of any sample type.
|Bead Ruptor 96||Bead Ruptor Elite||Bead Ruptor 12||Bead Ruptor 4|
|Maximum Sample Capacity||576||96||16||4|
|Tube Capability||0.5, 1.5, 2 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7, 15, 30, 50 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7 mL|
|Speed Control||3 - 30 Hz||0.8 - 8 ms||0.8 - 6 ms||1 - 5 ms|
|Run Time||5sec - 99min||1sec - 9.59min||1sec - 9.59min||1sec - 5min|
|Processing Range||25 µl - 50 mL||25 µl - 50 mL||25 µl - 7 mL||25 µl - 7 mL|
|Weight||92 lb||65 lb||65 lb||16.5 lb|
|Inches||W: 15, H: 17, L: 9.5||W: 15, H: 17, L: 13||W: 15, H: 17, L: 13||W: 10, H: 8.5, L: 11.5|
|VIEW PRODUCT||VIEW PRODUCT||VIEW PRODUCT|
Ordering Information: Includes Bead Ruptor 4 Drive Unit, integrated 2/1.5/0.5 mL tube carriage, interchangeable 1 x 7mL tube carriage, user manual and 1-year warranty.
- Processing Range: 25 micro-liters to 5.0 mL
- Power Rating: 100-230 VAC/ 50-60Hz
- Dimensions:L: 10in(25.4cm), W: 8.5in(21.5cm), H: 11.5in(29.2cm)
- Product Weight: 16.5 lbs. (7.48kg)
- Compliance: CE Compliance
- Run Time: 1 sec. to 5 min
- Performance Range: 1m/s - 5m/s in increments of 1m/s
- Number of Cycles: 1
- Warranty: One Year