Bead Ruptor Elite
Lyse the toughest samples in seconds
The Bead Ruptor Elite is the most advanced and easy to use bead mill homogenizer available. It is specifically designed for grinding, lysing, and homogenizing biological samples prior to molecular extraction.
- Wide range of accessories for any sample size - 24 x 0.5 mL, 24 x 1.5 mL, 24 x 2 mL, 12 x 7 mL, 3 x 15 mL, 6 x 30 mL, 3 x 50 mL, or 96-well strip well tubes.
- Most powerful bead mill on the market – homogenize the most challenging samples
- New touch screen interface
- OptimateTM software
- No cool down required between runs: process hundreds of samples per day
- Convenient front loading design, 99 programmable memory settings, and multilingual user interface
- Features an integrated lid lock to prevent lid opening during operation
- Ideal homogenizer for extraction of DNA, RNA, proteins, and small molecules
The Bead Ruptor 24 Elite is designed with a unique carriage motion to ensure that the intra-tube bead movement reduces swirling and results in the highest bead impact forces of any bead mill on the market. The increased power of the Bead Ruptor 24 Elite decreases processing time and reduces sample heating to maximize sample homogenization efficiency.
|Bead impact forces generated by commercially available bead mills. Bead impact forces are calculated as a function of tube acceleration, tube displacement and the motor force applied to the tube. The Bead Ruptor 12 and 24 Elite have the broadest force range and produce the highest impact forces of any bead mill on the market. This results in an increased processing efficiency on the Bead Ruptor platforms|
Increase protein, DNA and RNA yields with the Bead Ruptor 24
The Bead Ruptor 24 Elite unique tube carriage motion coupled with sample specific bead beating materials ensure that a thorough homogenate is achieved regardless of the sample type. The high lysing efficiency of the Bead Ruptor 24 Elite results in a increase in nucleic acid, protein and small molecules yields and increases the sensitivity of the downstream assay.
|Total mRNA yields and relative purity; Absorbance values at 260 nm and 280 nm were used to determine total mNRA yield and puity following extraction. mRNA yields where on average 4 times higher when bead milling was performed compared to dounce homogenization. Nucleic acid relative purity was comparable between both methods.|
|Drosophila protein extracts analyzed by SDS PAGE. Lane 1:Protein ladder. Lane 2-3:30 mg of Drosophila homogenate. Lane 4-5:30 mg of Drosphila homogenate.|
Wide range of bead kits for any sample type
Omni International offers users ultimate flexibility with a range of bead beating tubes and lysing matrices to support homogenization of any sample type.
Ordering Information: Bead Ruptor Drive Unit, user manual and 1-year warranty.
Note: Bead Ruptor Tube Carriages sold separately.
|Bead Ruptor 96||Bead Ruptor Elite||Bead Ruptor 12||Bead Ruptor 4|
|Maximum Sample Capacity||576||96||16||4|
|Tube Capability||0.5, 1.5, 2 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7, 15, 30, 50 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7 mL|
|Speed Control||3 - 30 Hz||0.8 - 8 ms||0.8 - 6 ms||1 - 5 ms|
|Run Time||5sec - 99min||1sec - 9.59min||1sec - 9.59min||1sec - 5min|
|Processing Range||25 µl - 50 mL||25 µl - 50 mL||25 µl - 7 mL||25 µl - 7 mL|
|Weight||92 lb||65 lb||65 lb||16.5 lb|
|Inches||W: 15, H: 17, L: 9.5||W: 15, H: 17, L: 13||W: 15, H: 17, L: 13||W: 10, H: 8.5, L: 11.5|
|VIEW PRODUCT||VIEW PRODUCT||VIEW PRODUCT|
- Processing Range: 25 micro-liters to 50mL
- Power Rating: 100-230 VAC/ 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: L: 15in(38.1cm), W: 17in(43.18cm), H: 13in(33.0cm)
- Product Weight: 65 lbs. (29kg)
- Compliance: CE Compliance
- Run Time: 1 second to 9:59 minutes
- Performance Range: 0.8m/s - 8m/s in increments of 0.15m/s
- Number of Cycles: 1-10
- User Interface: Touchscreen with user defined programs, tube configuration and parameter control
- Safety: Integrated lid lock to prevent lid opening during operation
- Warranty: One Year
"I am very pleased with the performance of the Omni Bead Ruptor. It was one of the first items on my lab start-up list. The superior efficiency and uniform homogenization from sample to sample are well worth the investment."
Jason C. O'Connor, Ph.D., Department of Pharmacology, The University of Texas Health Science Center
“This machine is pretty amazing because it revolutionized the way we process plant tissue, especially difficult plant tissues.”
Phat Dang, USDA
“This instrument [Bead Ruptor 24] performed great! Superior to other vortex used for protein and DNA extractions.”
Oliver Kerscher, William and Mary College
“We have had issues with our homogenization of highly elastic aorta tissue. The Bead Ruptor has clearly done a better job than the ultrasonic probe and [other] bead mill.”
David R. Bush, University of Arizona
"I have used it twice since our lab purchased it and it is amazing! It has very much improved my transcript yield!" Laura McMeekin, Graduate Research Assistant Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurobiology