Bead Ruptor 12 Homogenizer
The Bead Ruptor 12 is the most powerful and economical bead mill homogenizer available today. It is an ideal solution for a variety of applications that require grinding, lysing, and homogenization of biological samples prior to molecular extraction.
Using disposable sample tubes pre-filled with a variety of lysing beads, the Bead Ruptor 12 vigorously and uniformly shakes up to 16 tubes at a time providing an efficient, consistent homogenization and high-yield. Unlike most other bead mill homogenizers, the Bead Ruptor 12 does not require a cool down period between runs. This means more samples can be processed in a smaller amount of time.
Benefits of the Bead Ruptor 12 Homogenizer include:
- Simultaneously homogenize up to 12 x 2mL or 0.5mL tubes and 4 x 7mL tubes
- Convenient front-loading tube holder position for ease of use and optimal bead/sample interactions
- Processing range is ideal for soft tissue samples
- No cool-down required between runs = non-stop processing
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination
- No sample degradation due to quick processing
- Features and integrated lid lock
Compelling performance at a compelling price
The Bead Ruptor 12 is designed with a unique tube carriage motion to ensure that the intra-tube bead movement reduces swirling and results in the a high bead impact force. The Bead Ruptor 12 is more powerful than competitor bead mills that are twice the cost making it an excellent solution for any lab working with tissues or cellular material.
Unique snap in tube carriage design
The Bead Ruptor 12 eliminates the tedious task of screwing down finger plates which are present other bead mills. The patent pending snap in tube carriage allows tubes to be “snapped in” and “snapped out” easily thus decreasing workload and increasing safety. The Bead Ruptor 12 is an ideal bead mill for core laboratories or as a shared resource with its short learning curve and ease of use.
Wide range of bead kits for any sample type
Omni International offers users ultimate flexibility with a range of bead beating tubes and lysing matrices to support homogenization of any sample type.
|Bead Ruptor 96||Bead Ruptor Elite||Bead Ruptor 12||Bead Ruptor 4|
|Maximum Sample Capacity||576||96||16||4|
|Tube Capability||0.5, 1.5, 2 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7, 15, 30, 50 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7 mL||0.5, 1.5, 2, 7 mL|
|Speed Control||3 - 30 Hz||0.8 - 8 ms||0.8 - 6 ms||1 - 5 ms|
|Run Time||5sec - 99min||1sec - 9.59min||1sec - 9.59min||1sec - 5min|
|Processing Range||25 µl - 50 mL||25 µl - 50 mL||25 µl - 7 mL||25 µl - 7 mL|
|Weight||92 lb||65 lb||65 lb||16.5 lb|
|Inches||W: 15, H: 17, L: 9.5||W: 15, H: 17, L: 13||W: 15, H: 17, L: 13||W: 10, H: 8.5, L: 11.5|
|VIEW PRODUCT||VIEW PRODUCT||VIEW PRODUCT|
Ordering Information: Includes Bead Ruptor 12 Drive Unit, tube carriage, user manual and 1-year warranty.
- Processing Range: 25 micro-liters to 5.0 mL
- Power Rating: 100-230 VAC/ 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: L: 15in(38.1cm), W: 17in(43.18cm), H: 13in(33.0cm)
- Product Weight: 65 lbs. (96kg)
- Compliance: CE Compliance
- Run Time: 1 sec to 9:59 min
- Performance Range: 0.8m/s - 6m/s in increments of 0.8m/s
- Number of Cycles: 1-10
- Warranty: One Year