Omni Tissue Homogenizer (TH)
The redesigned Omni TH is a powerful Tissue Homogenizer designed to handle a wide range of laboratory samples from 0.2 mL to 100 mL in volume. The TH can usually process a tissue sample in less than 30 seconds and is compatible with a wide variety of generator probes for flexibility in application requirements.
The Omni TH will accommodate a wide range of lab applications such as tissue homogenization, emulsions and suspensions, cell disruption, protein extraction and medical research. It is lightweight enough to be hand-held and can also be mounted to a motor stand for lengthier processing.
Save Time and Money with Omni Tip™ Plastic Homogenizer Probes!
Ordering Information: Includes 125 watt motor, stand clamp, tool kit, sample pack of Omni Tip plastic probes, Omni Tip adapter and instruction manual.
Note: Generator Probes, Sealed Chamber Assemblies, and Omni Tip™ Plastic Probes are sold separately.
- Processing range with stainless steel probes: <200µL to 100mL
- Processing range with Omni Tip plastic probes: 0.25mL to 30mL
- Power Rating: 125 watt
- Speed Control: Variable from 5,000-35,000rpm
- Dimensions: Height: 9 in. (22.86cm), Maximum Diameter: 2.5 in. (6.35 cm)
- Weight: 466g (16.4oz)
- Sound Level: < 72 db.
- Warranty: One year motor warranty
- Standards Approval: CE approved