Hard Tissue Omni Tip™ Plastic Homogenizing Probes
The Omni Tips’ patented design eliminates the hassle of disassembly and maintenance of traditional stainless steel generators.
Proprietary Omni TipTM probes are engineered from durable plastics, are reusable, autoclavable and or are economical enough to be disposed of after each use to completely eliminate cross contamination that can occur when processing multiple samples.
Soft Tissue Omni Tips’ are ideal for processing soft samples including: cells, brain tissue, liver and for creating emulsions and suspensions.
- Economical: <1% of the cost of stainless steel probes
- Eliminates cross contamination
- Ideal for PCR, RNA and DNA extraction
- Maintenance free
- Compatible with Omni TH, ThQ and GLH homogenizers
Omni TipsTM offer a cost effective solution for researchers homogenizing highly sensitive samples where contaminants can affect downstream assays.
- Processing Range:.25 mL to 30 mL
- Diameter:7 mm
- Length:110 mm
- Outer tube composition:Lexan 144R (polycarbonate)
- Shaft composition:Ultem 1000 (polyetherimide)
- Type:Saw Tooth
- Drive Connect:B-Style
- Compatible with:Omni TH, ThQ, GLH, PDH and all automation equipment
"With Omni Tips™ I can be certain that all the tissue sample has been homogenized; there is no sample loss. I found that the Omni Tips™ hard tissue version worked as well as the stainless steel probe."
Rob T., National Institutes of Health
"The Omni hard tissue Tips have been indispensable to us in the analysis of heart, skeletal muscle, and tumor tissue. Thank you for this product."
Caryl A., Methodist Research Center