Hard Tissue Grinding Mix
Microbial DNA free Bead Ruptor bead beating tubes are molecular biology grade, nuclease free tubes, pre-filled with an optimized amount of sterilized lysing matrix to provide efficient and high yield sample homogenates. Products are rigorously tested using microbial DNA PCR assays.
- 2.0 mL reinforced polypropylene screw cap tubes pre-filled with 2.4 mm metal beads
- Ideal for applications that are sensitive to the presence of bacterial or fungal DNA contamination.
- Recommended for: hard tissues, dry grinding, skin, muscle, bone, hair, roots and seeds
- Certification: RNase & DNase Free, Microbial DNA Free
Ordering Information: Unit includes 50 bead beating tubes prefilled with 2.4 mm metal beads
- Tube material: Reinforced polypropylene
- Tube volume: 2.0 mL
- Bead material: 2.4 mm metal
- Processing range : 0.2 mL to 1.5 mL
- Temperature Range: -80 to 121°C
- Force:20,000 x g
- Certification: RNase & DNase free, Microbial DNA free