Omni GLH General Laboratory Homogenizer
The Omni GLH General Laboratory Homogenizer is a powerful 700 watt homogenizer that was specifically designed to disrupt a wide range of samples in volumes ranging from 200 ul to 10 L. The Omni GLH is compatible with stainless steel generator probes ranging in diameter from 5 mm to 35 mm and 7 mm Omni Tips. The GLH quickly and efficiently processes a wide variety of sample and the 700 watt motor is capable of processing even the toughest samples.
Patented Omni TipTM Plastic Generator Probes, in both soft tissue and hard tissue versions, are available for researchers concerned about cross contamination between samples. Stainless steel generator probes are recommended for larger, tougher samples. Specially designed Hybrid Plastic/Stainless steel probes are also available.
- Powerful 700 watt motor
- Variable speed from 5,000 to 28,000 rpm
- Volume range from 200ul to 10L
- Quiet operation
- Compatible with Omni Tip plastic generator probes
- Wide range of stainless steel generator probes available from 5 to 35 mm in diameter
Ordering Information: 700 watt motor, tool kit, instruction manual, stand clamp, cross rod, 1-year warranty.
- Processing Range: <200µL-10L
- Power Rating: 700 watt
- Speed Control: Variable from 5,000 - 30,000 rpm
- Dimensions: 8.5" H x 2.75" max diameter
- Weight: 1.6kg (56oz)
- Sound Level: < 72 db.
- Warranty: One year motor warranty
- Standards Approval: CE approved