Tenbroeck Glass Tissue Homogenizer 40 mL
Tenbroeck Glass Tissue Homogenizers are designed to gently homogenize tissues or cells by mechanical shear. Tenbroeck homogenizers are primarily used for cellular homogenization where the organelles remain intact including the nucleus.The Tenbroeck pestle is hollow to allow packing with ice to preserve sample temperature during homogenization. By cooling the pestle, heat sensitive analytes can be extracted without degradation. Each set contains both a tight and loose fitting pestle. Loose fitting pestle supports initial sample size reduction. Tight clearance pestle allows final sample disruption.
- All borosilicate glass construction
- Two complete sets per case
- Each set contains both a tight and loose fitting pestle
- Ideal for organelle isolation from cells or soft tissues
- Allow two to four weeks for delivery
Ordering Information: Includes two mortars, two loose pestles and two tight pestles.
- Volume:40 mL
- Sample Type:Soft tissue and cells
- Mortar Outer Diameter:32 mm
- Length:140 mm
- Material:Borosilicate glass