8 mm Ultra Shear M Homogenizer Probe - Sealed
For Processing Volume: 3 - 50 ml.
High quality probes can be sterilized. Probes are easy to attach and clean. All probes are made of stainless steel (AISI 316TI) with replaceable PTFE ball bearings. Dispersing probe includes teeth to crush into small pieces. Sealed probes are suitable for applications under pressure or vacuum. Steam sterilization up to 130° C, hot air sterilization up to 180 °C.
- Stator diameter (outer): 8.2 mm
- Rotor diameter: 6.6 mm
- Sloth width: 0.6 mm
- Shaft length: 75 mm
- Immersion depth. (max): 50 mm
- Volume: 3 - 50 ml
- Original particle size:
- Tip speed in water: 9 m/s
- Max. noise with Probe 8 DF: 44 dB
- Suitable for applications under pressure or vacuum (pressure 6 bar/vacuum 20 mbar)