2 mL 96 Deep Well plates with v-bottom.
- Clear alphanumeric indexing
- Ultra clear for high visibility.
- HTS friendly with SBS footprint that meets ANSI/SLAS 1-2004
- Raised rims on each well facilitate secure sealing with films or sealing mats
- Certification: RNase & DNase Free, PCR Inhibitor Free
Ordering Information: Unit includes 50 2 mL deep well plates (5 per unit, 10 units per case)
- Tube material: Polypropylene.
- Recommended for: Processing samples on Bead Ruptor 96
- Well volume: 2.0 mL
- Processing range : 0.2 mL to 1.5 mL
- Temperature Range: -80 to 121°C
- Force:4,000 x g
- Certification: RNase & DNase free, PCR Inhibitor free