Omni Tissue Homogenizer (TH)
The redesigned Omni TH is a powerful Tissue Homogenizer designed to handle a wide range of laboratory samples from 0.2 mL to 100 mL in volume. The TH can usually process a tissue sample in less than 30 seconds and is compatible with a wide variety of generator probes for flexibility in application requirements.
The Omni TH will accommodate a wide range of lab applications such as tissue homogenization, emulsions and suspensions, cell disruption, protein extraction and medical research. It is lightweight enough to be hand-held and can also be mounted to a motor stand for lengthier processing.
Save Time and Money with Omni Tip™ Plastic Homogenizer Probes!
Omni Tip Homogenizing Kits include everything you need to homogenize. These kits can be used to process samples with a range of
- Ideal for PCR, RNA, and DNA sample preparation along with environmental, pharmaceutical, microbiological research and soft or hard (frozen) tissue analysis
- Omni Tips™ are economical and can be disposed of after use or autoclaved up to 7 times
- No need to order multiple items, everything is contained in one package
- Omni TH Motor has a variable speed controller that allows for speeds of 5,000 to 35,000 rpm
- Kits are also available with 5mm, 7mm, or 10mm stainless steel generator probes for more fibrous/tough samples
The Complete Tissue Homogenizer (TH) Package Includes:
- Tissue Homogenizer (TH)
- 5x75mm Flat Bottom (Fine) Stainless Steel generator probe
- 7x95mm Saw Tooth (Fine) Stainless Steel generator probe
- 10x95mm Saw Tooth (Fine) Stainless Steel generator probe
- Cross Rod
- Motor Stand Assembly
Note: Generator Probes, Sealed Chamber Assemblies, and Omni Tip™ Plastic Probes are sold separately.
Ordering Informaiton: Includes 125 watt motor, stand clamp, tool kit and instruction manual.
|Evaluation of Sample Disruption Techniques for High Throughput Extraction of Live Escherichia coli and Recombinant DNA from Spinach||lock|
|Omni TH Brochure||unlock|
|Omni Tissue Homogenizer TH Manual||lock|
- Processing range with stainless steel probes: <200µL to 100mL
- Processing range with Omni Tip plastic probes: 0.25mL to 30mL
- Power Rating: 125 watt
- Speed Control: Variable from 5,000-35,000rpm
- Dimensions: Height: 9 in. (22.86cm), Maximum Diameter: 2.5 in. (6.35 cm)
- Weight: 466g (16.4oz)
- Sound Level: < 72 db.
- Warranty: One year motor warranty
- Standards Approval: CE approved